Cassie of ZombieGoddess Beauty | The Blogger Behind GirlsWhoBlog | Featured Blogger


Hello everyone! Welcome to the first ever Featured Blogger post! I wanted to start this to introduce you guys to new bloggers! 

Since we are just starting out on this blog I thought I'd start with myself. If you've never been to my blog you probably don't know me that well so I thought I'd introduce myself to you guys and show you how this works.


ABOUT CASSIE


Cassie // ZombieGoddess Beauty

My name is Cassie. I'm a 19 year old US blogger. I write a beauty, geek & lifestyle, a little bit of everything blog. I write about everything I love. I'm a nerdy gamer with a lipstick addiction & a true makeup obsession. I could go on about the same lipstick or a new video game for hours. I want to share my loves & my life on this blog.

Aside from being a blogger I'm also a photographer, writer, graphic designer and gamer. I'm a UK Girl at Heart and a proud Slytherin.




FOLLOW CASSIE
    



How did you discover blogs/blogging?

I found Zoella on YouTube and started reading her blog I found some other bloggers and started following a few



When did you start blogging?

In 2015. I can't believe I celebrated ZombieGoddess Beauty's 2nd birthday in April!




Why did you start blogging? 

I loved Zoe's YouTube channel and blog and wanted to share my thoughts like all the beauty gals on YouTube and all the bloggers I discovered.




What is your favorite topic to write about?

I recently discovered that I really love writing more personal posts. Like when I wrote about Knowing Your Limits and The Time I Always Died I really liked it. I also really love writing about geek things!




What is your favorite thing about blogging?

I love writing! I think it is the main reason I went for a blog instead of trying to make a YouTube channel happen. Sometimes I look at my blog and I'm just filled with happiness. I'm so happy with the content I create!



What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?

I would say all the hate with the community. So many people attack each other. We should be building each other up. That's why I started GirlsWhoBlog on twitter, to share other bloggers blog posts and start comment swaps and social media follow threads so we could spread love!




Describe yourself in 3 words or phrases.

Lipstick-Addict. Geek. Coffee-Addict.




Describe your blog in 3 words.

Beauty. Geeky. Lifestyle (It's a little but of everything blog but those are my 3 many focus points.)




Where did your blog name from?

ZombieGoddess Beauty wasn't the first name. First it was just my name but when I decided to change my online handle to my gamer tag ZombieGoddessxi I decided to change my blog name to match. Instead of just naming it ZombieGoddessxi I decided to drop the xi and add Beauty since it was my main/pretty much only focus at the time of the name change.




What 5 posts are you most proud of/really loved making?


It really showcases my photography that isn't product photos. It is the only post on my blog that has photos that nature photos.



I'm proud of this one because it was really hard from my to write. At the time I was trying to daily upload for the entire month of April and I had to stop on day 20. I actually really loved writing and I was so happy after I did!



I love this post! It felt so go to write down why I write the way I do! Do many people try to tell you that you need to have a niche or that you should stick to only a few topics. I love writing about everything and I loved writing this post!



This might seem like a dumb one but I'm really proud of the photos in this post! I really love them!



I love this one again for the photography. But I'm also really proud of the writing! I think I was really detailed about the brand and I am really happy with how this post turned out.




What camera and photo editing software do you use?

I take all my photos with my Canon Rebel T5 DSLR with a 18-55mm lens. And I use Photoshop Elements 14 to edit my photos.




What is your dream campaign?

I'd love to work with Urban Decay or MAC. Or anything with lipstick!




How do you come up with posts ideas?

Some of the beautiful posts are inspired by other bloggers and some of it just pops into my head. The geek and lifestyle stuff just comes from with I'm into at the moment or what has happened or happening in my life.




How do you stay motivated to keep writing?

Currently I'm just really proud of my content and just want to keep making it. When I was demotivated last year I set goals for myself and started a blog planner and it helped me get back on track!




What advice would you give to new bloggers?

- Don't worry about the numbers! 

- Don't feel like you have to uploaded a ton of posts.

- Get inspiration but don't copy.  

- Use stock photos not google image. 

I have a full post about advice for new bloggers with more details and more advice! You can check that out here if you'd like.




Thank you for checking out today's Featured Blogger! Make sure to check out her blog and social media! Do you want to be a Featured Blogger? Check out the details here.


FOLLOW GIRLSWHOBLOG
Twitter | Facebook | Facebook Group | BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment